For Your Listening Pleasure

Thursday, August 16, 2018

' Princess of the East ' Inspiring Lavendaire 🌟 Venus Angelic Type Beat

Leave a comment and don't forget to like/follow (:https://www.palmaentertainment.com/blog
https://www.twitter.com/Galaximabeats
https://www.youtube.com/c/Palmabros
https://www.voidwalker.blog
https://www.soundcloud.com/Galaxima
Support me:
https://www.galaxima.bandcamp.com
https://www.teespring.com/stores/indi...
https://www.palmaentertainment.com/shop


' Princess of the East ' Inspiring Lavendaire x Venus Angelic Type Beat - Copyright, Palma Entertainment LLC.

If you would like to use this song for a vocal cover, remix, license, etc. You can send me an email at kevindiegopalma@gmail.com. I'd appreciate all possible feedback, thank you!

Dreams
VYBO
Lavendaire
Princess
of the East
Japan
Anime
Korean
Hustle
Gang
Kohh
Playboi Carti
Heaven
Success
Money on my Mind

1. “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” – Tupac Shakur
2. “People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” – Eminem
3. “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” – Jay Z
4. “I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at, but I have to keep working.” -Wiz Khalifa
5. “I encourage everyone to pay attention to the issues that matter to you, from jobs and the economy, to education and our schools, to criminal justice reform. Whatever it is that you care about, make sure you use your voice.” – 2 Chainz
6. “Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That’s the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace and who you should keep away from.” -DIddy
7. “The most daring thing is to be yourself and to do exactly what you want to do at that point in time and not to be worried with what other people are doing or what’s popular.” -Wiz Khalifa
8. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” -Eminem
9. “Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time.” -Wiz Khalifa
10.“Never stop fighting no matter what anyone says. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression.” -Kanye West
11. “When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless / Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen / I might not be the same but that’s not important / No freedom ’til we’re equal/ Damn right I support it.” -Mackelmore
12. “If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down.” -Eminem
13. “Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure / And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.” –Tupac
14. “Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t.”– Kid Cudi
15. “Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.”– Wiz Khalifa
16. “If you admire someone, you should go ahead and tell them. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them.” – Kanye West
17. “Negative energy that comes at you in some form is energy that can be turned around to defeat an opponent and lift you up.” – 50 Cent
18. “Everybody’s at war with different things…I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” ― Tupac Shakur

Rolex on the Track, Alluring, Piano, Emotional, Hip hop, Rolex, XXXTentacion, Sad, Emo Rap, Lil Uzi Vert, Dead Friends, XO Tour Lif3, Denzel Curry, Lil Xan, Inspirational, Life is Good, VYBO, Farfromaverage, Motivation, Hustle n Grind, Skinnyfromthe9, Love Blast, Bright, Piano, Rags to Riches, Big Sean, Logic, Law of Attraction, Focus,

Steinway, Calvin Harris, Feel So Close, EDM, Pop rap, Bounce, Instrumental, Inspiration, Beautiful, Light, Jesus, Christian, White, Sun, Blue, High Life, Logic, Mono, Mixing, Mastering, Xenon Limiter, China, Herb

No comments:

Post a Comment